Saturday, September 01, 2007
Good News
Justin is feeling better. He has not had a fever in over a week. Whatever the mystery virus is it has seemed to left his body. We are so thankful. Also, Sawyer and I did not catch whatever it was. I on the otherhand am aching everywhere. I am not sick, just pregnant. I don't remember feeling this bad last time, but maybe it's because I didn't have a one year old to chase or carry around. I am 35 weeks today and will start going every week to the doctor now until the baby comes. I was not quite 38 weeks when Sawyer was born, so I am thinking this one will be early too. But what do I know? He just needs to wait until we get his crib up and I get my bags packed. I did wash some of Sawyer's baby clothes this week, so that's a start and this weekend is dedicated to getting everything else ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! i didn't realize how far along you are. isn't it fun looking at old clothes sawyer used to wear. crazy to think they were that little!
Hopefully the next few weeks will be better for you. It is never fun being achy and uncomfortable! Just think, it's almost over and that precious little one will be here soon!
Do not, I repeat, do not have this baby while I am out of town!
Love you!
Ashley, How long will you be out of town? I can only promise for so long.
We will be back Tuesday night!
o.k. Ash, I don't plan on having a baby tonight or in the morning, although I don't have much control over these things. I have been cleaning a lot today and organizing a lot today, though. Justin told me I was starting to nest.
Shandra, it is fun looking at the baby clothes. Today I went through his socks and almost teared up. Those little booties are so sweet.
Post a Comment