Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to School

Today was the first day back to school and I spent the morning at the mall. It was nice, but also a little wierd. I really am not too sad that I am not going back, but I do miss my teacher friends and seeing the kids on the first day. Justin went back today and he said he had a pretty good day. Sawyer and I met some other moms and kids at the mall today to ride the carousel and play in the play area. It was nice going when all the big kids were at school. I didn't have to worry about Sawyer being knocked down. Last time some kid way too big to be in the little kids play area jumped off of a tunnel onto my poor baby's head.


Last week my cousin Meghan spent the week with us. We had such a good time and are missing her now. She is starting 9th grade today. I wish we could have kept her, because she was a huge help with Sawyer. He loved her and followed her everywhere. This gave me a break since he is usually following me around. I hope she will want to come back and visit again sometime. We also had a good visit with Jon and Kelsey last weekend. They left yesterday. Everyone went back to school and it is just me and Sawyer during the day until baby Jax decides to join us.

No comments: