Thursday, September 13, 2007

Making Room for Baby

So, we turned our guest room into the new nursery. We didn't paint or anything this time, because we had just painted that room when we were trying to sell our house. We no longer have a guest room, so our guests will have to settle for the sleeper sofa or the twin bed in Jax's room. It is hard to believe when we moved here 3 years ago that we had plenty of storage and our dog had her own room. Now, we can't even park in our garage because it is so full of stuff!
I am at the end of my 36th week. I have already gained as much weight as I did by the end of my first pregnancy and I was much sicker this time. I guess I made up for it somewhere. I would like to say that the sleep situation has gotten better, but last night was a rough one. I think Sawyer caught my insomnia, so we were all up last night.
Here is a pic of me in my 36th week.

And here are some pics of what Sawyer has been up to lately. Don't let this one fool you. He colored long enough for me to get his picture and then he started throwing the crayons.
He got tired of using his spoon. He is actually pretty good with the spoon now, but this is faster and he gets more in his mouth at a time.

O.K. should I be worried? I guess this is what happens when a boy is home with his mommy all day. I was on the phone and when I got off I found him like this telling me "bye".

3 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute pics of sawyer, and of you! :)

if it makes you feel any better, ethan cries sometimes because emily tells him he can't be a princess...his favorite color is pink. emily has a very dominating personality! hopefully when elliot gets a little older and emily goes to school next year he can be a real boy. :)

auDi tHis woRld said...

ha! you're gonna have to break him of purses and girl sandals!! :-)

...what a cute pregnant mommy you are, mer! hope these last few weeks fly by and little man comes soon!!!

Sarah said...

yes, i'm ready but i'm sure i'm not as ready as you are! take it easy these next few weeks and try to get some rest (i know its hard)soon you'll have 2 little ones to run after!