Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 Things I learned at the Circus

We took Sawyer to his first circus last week. It was also the first circus that I remember attending. My mom said they took me when I was little, but I don't really remember much about it so I was excited to go. I thought I might have some pictures to post from the circus, but none of them turned out. I guess that would be the first thing I learned.
1.It is hard to get a decent picture at the circus
2. You better get there early if you want to get a decent parking spot and get to your seat on time (we did not do this).
3. Buy your tickets before you get there. ( We did this, but hundreds of others did not and they weren't very happy).
4. Cotton Candy costs $10 (Seriously!!!!), but you get a hat to go with it (who cares?) What about a snowcone? $10 as well
5. Bring your own candy!
6. Leave early if you park on the top floor of the parking garage.
7. One year olds are not too impressed with the trapeze artists.
8. The dogs who jump through hoops are quite impressive to a one year old.
9. It is nice to have friends who can get you tickets at half price.
10. Sawyer and I like the circus.
Here is what Sawyer learned at the circus.

The day after we went to the circus he kept trying to do tricks on his rocket like standing up with no hands. I think he got it from watching the guys ride the horses standing up. He is our little daredevil.

Here is another thing I learned this week. My child loves to pose nude. My cousin is visiting and she was taking a picture of him in the bath and he was hamming it up. He kept smiling and saying cheese even when we weren't trying to take a picture he would pose and smile.

He loves to splash in the bath.

2 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

If he likes to pose then I guess it's a/b time to dust off those sailor suits that are in the attic. Don't you think, Justin?

meredith said...

I actually just wore that sailor suit the other day. It is amazing that it fits the same now as it did then. I will post pictures soon ;)

-Admiral Justin