
Sawyer and I have managed to build the same physique over the last 5 months. If you want to join our fitness routine just eat lots, sleep lots, and don't excercise and people will probably think you are as cute as us.

We recently went to Farmerville to visit family over Labor Day weekend. He got to swim/splash in his pool with his brand new swim trunks. Everyone watched the little guy in his pool the whole time and laughed at every little thing he did. I actually got some video but have been real busy editing lately so I haven't got a chance to post it. Sawyer also told me to mention that his aunt Samantha, cousin Miranda, and cousin Megan have been instrumental (pardon the pun) in his success as a Christian rapper and recording engineer.
In other news...Mandy Ginn got to come over to our house this weekend to see the little guy because of a little grilling gathering. Sawyer went on and on about how crazy it was having a blog celebrity (20+comments per post) over to our house. He has told all of his friends and continues to await your next visitation.
Finally, I will inform you that I have made a lateral move from the calculator team to the mathematics team's head coach and strategists. More to come on that story.
Also I would like to mention that my blog hijacking sister has started a business designing unique cards and invitations for different occassions. I am impressed by her work and encourage you to check out her site - www.magnoliaalley.com -
10 comments:
do not reward mandy's blogging laziness with a mention in your post. do not encourage her!
oh my gosh - that sawyer is the cutest - I can't wait to get my hands on him! I can't wait to see all these babies!!!
if elliot were a little older we could set up a baby wrestling match!
Upon seeing those pictures, my first thought was actually, "well, there Justin goes again, taking his clothes off," but then I realized that it was just Sawyer.
Michael,
Thanks for the compliment. I want to grow up and look just like my dad...maybe with a head mom's size though.
-Sawyer
It's about time you got my picture on there! I have been waiting patiently for two weeks!!!! Samantha
I love EVERY roll that Sawyaer has!
And I love to eat them too!
Elly and Michelle,
We can't wait to see you guys.
Sam, sorry it took so long to get those pictures up. Maybe you need to get a Blog of your own.
Ashley,
Who's Sawyaer? Are you changing my child's name?
Justin, have you done any sweeping lately? :)
So Sawyer, when does your next album drop? You know I like to roll hard core down the streets of R-town.
Post a Comment