Sawyer, be warned! I got my eye on your pink piggie!
Sawyer, thank you for being so adorable! I have had a horrible day and I still have ten hours to go, but I think I can get by because of your absolute cuteness!!
Thank you Winter. I get the good looks from my daddy. -Sawyer
oh my, sawyer made me laugh so much. he is just the cutest thing ever. thanks for making my day! miss ya'll
Daddy...where did you put my kickstand?-Sawyer
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sawyer, be warned! I got my eye on your pink piggie!
Sawyer, thank you for being so adorable! I have had a horrible day and I still have ten hours to go, but I think I can get by because of your absolute cuteness!!
Thank you Winter. I get the good looks from my daddy.
-Sawyer
oh my, sawyer made me laugh so much. he is just the cutest thing ever. thanks for making my day! miss ya'll
Daddy...where did you put my kickstand?
-Sawyer
Post a Comment