Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sense of Style

This is what Sawyer wore this morning, his pajamas, his cubbies vest and his tennis shoes. We were working on his memory verses this morning, so he wanted to wear his vest. He is so proud that he earned it and can't wait to add some patches.

His shirt got dirty, so he took it off. I just had to get a picture of this silly kid. The funniest thing is that the button wouldn't stay together and he kept asking me to button it. Because you know it might look silly if it wasn't buttoned.

I have no idea why he puts his hands in the air every time I take his picture now. Picture day should be fun tomorrow. Call me a bad mom, but I don't think I will let him pick out his own outfit.

1 comment:

Austin said...

At least the vest wasn't leather.