Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun Fall Weekend


Justin took the boys to pick out a pumpkin this weekend. It was really my idea to do this and then Justin ended up doing most of the work, but he is such a good daddy and didn't seem to mind. The boys had a blast helping daddy clean out the yucky insides.

While Justin was carving his masterpiece I helped the boys sponge paint a smaller pumpkin.

The boys were pretty proud of their pumpkin. Sawyer named him Fritz.

For dinner that night we had apple crisp with ice cream for dessert which we ate before dinner. I know, I am such a wild woman! Then we had Sawyer's new favorite food, sub sandwiches. I don't know what it is, but he is all about these sandwiches. He says he wants the one with tomato, salad (lettuce), meat, and white cheese.

Saturday we went to Tech for homecoming. My camera was running out of batteries, so these are the only few pictures I got. I am so sad I didn't get more. We saw lots of fun friends.

My boys had fun playing with the Nida boys outside the bookstore. Apparently it was really fun to put sticks in this thing. I missed out on that during my years at Tech.


Jessica and Linda with their Tech bookstore purchases.

We didn't think we would make it through the whole game with our boys, but thanks to a nice nap at Stacy's we not only made it the whole game, but even played on the field for a bit when it was over.

We were able to eat dinner and visit with some old friends who we haven't seen in a while. It was so good to catch up. This was the last picture we got before the camera completely died.

2 comments:

Austin said...

It was good to hear that Tech will have someone to man the mascot costume in 15 or 16 years. Lottie is ready to meet the Bufkins.

meredith said...

We are ready to meet Lottie!