Monday, March 23, 2009

Party Pics

Fire Chief Sawyer had a great birthday party. The ride on toys were a hit with or without quarters.
Jax especially liked the carousel. I think we got up to 6 kids on it at one time.
Jax thought Lulu was so funny when she wore the fireman hat.

Sadly, this was the best family picture we got all day.

Instead of gifts, we took donations of shoes and socks for Buckener's Shoes for Orphan Souls. I explained to Sawyer that he will be giving these shoes and socks to children who don't have shoes. I know he doesn't totally understand, but I want him to learn to value giving to others. I plan to choose a different charity every year.

We are so thankful to all our guests who helped with this. Here he is with all the shoes.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i love the idea of giving instead of getting. what an awesome & inspiring idea!