Monday, October 27, 2008

No rest for the Weary

Last week Sawyer passed his stomach bug along to all of us. It was not fun, but at least it was quick. Jax was sick Monday, Justin Wednesday, and I had it Thursday night. Saturday morning I was feeling much better. It is a good thing because we had busy weekend planned.
Saturday morning Sawyer helped me make cupcakes for the cake walk at our church's carnival. He helped me pour in the ingredients and mix the batter. He wanted to ice them, but I knew that would be a big mess. I let him decorate one for himself and one for me.
Then that evening we went to Sebastian's birthday party. He is already 8 years old. I can't believe how big he is. Sawyer idolizes him. He was talking about Sebastian's party all week. He told me he though Sebastian would have a snake cake. He knows how much Sebastian loves snakes. When we got to the party we saw that Sebastian did indeed have a snake cake. We got him a remote control snake. I don't know who was more excited: Sawyer giving the gift or Sebastian receiving it. Sebastian had a blast bobbing for gummy worms in whip cream. Yum!

Sunday we went to the Trunk or Treat at Church. The boys had so much fun.
Here we are with the Iles and the Sanks.
My little Donald Duck! He was not a big fan of the head he had to wear. I don't really blame him. That thing was huge.

Noah the train conductor was guarding his whistle from Mickey.

My little Mickey Mouse in the bounce house. Sawyer loves Mickey. He wanted to be Mickey and for Jax to be Donald this year.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

that picture of noah and sawyer is hilarious!

poor jax...it's no fun having a big head!

auDi tHis woRld said...

VERY cute!!

Robin said...

thanks for posting these so quickly! i'm so glad to have that picture of noah and sawyer- so cute!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Glad to see that Sawyer doesn't make cup-cakes like his father does.

And sorry I messed up the picture of Noah and Sawyer. Woops!