I get this call from Phil the other day about a contest that we ought to enter just for fun. He and Teressa came down to our house and we had a fun time shooting the video and catching up with the Taylor's. We laughed so hard the whole time just thinking of ideas to make this music video over the top. We first created the rap using Phil's lyrics and some loops from garageband. We recorded the tracks in my laundry room and then I mixed it. If you listen real hard you can hear my backup vocals at the end of the song. We then had the chore of coming up with funny shots. I had a portable chain link dog fence that was perfect for the bulk of the shots around back of the house. I had Phil change outfits and stand in my tub for some shots as well. The whole time our wives smirked at us like a couple of boys that needed to grow up. There are few times in life where a man must become a boy again to remember what it was like to make gold records w/ more cowbell. hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha. awesomeness!
I've watched it like 10 times now and it's still hilarious.
nice job!!
funny!
I THINK I JUST WET ON MYSELF, THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS I HAVE SEEN IN QUITE A WHILE!!GET IT "P MONIES"!!NICELY DONE FELLAS!
Post a Comment