Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sawyer is Two



Yesterday Sawyer turned two years old. My parents and brothers came in for Easter weekend. We had a great time with them. My mom and I took Sawyer to an Easter egg hunt at Big League Dreams and then we all went to the zoo the next day. We celebrated Sawyer's birthday with Palio's pizza and a cookie cake. Then yesterday we had our play group over and had Elmo cupcakes. I must be crazy, because I ordered bright (and I do mean bright) red cupcakes for 14 children under the age of 4 to eat in my home. We just stripped the kids down and let them eat on the floor. This is why I don't have carpet.
Jon and Kelsey are flying in today and we will celebrate with them on Saturday. Sawyer is having a birthweek celebration. Also, baby Jaxon is 6 months old today. I want to post some pictures, but most of them are on my camera or my mom's camera, so stay tuned. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.


Dying easter eggs with Mommy and Nana.

Sweet baby J

1 comment:

Michelle said...

happy birthday sawyer!!