I am so glad it is finally the weekend. This has been the longest week ever. It is cold and wet outside today, so I hear and see from the window. I haven't actually been outside today. It is kind of nice just being at home not having anything to do. Justin and Sawyer get a 3 day weekend. I have to go to a conference all week next week and it starts on Monday. Maybe if the roads are icy I won't have to go. I am hoping that is the case. It has been hard lately to get any good pictures of Sawyer, because he is never still. He is into everything! I should start taking more video, because it is about impossible to get a decent picture these day.
Sawyer was 20 lbs 14 oz. at his last checkup. He still doesn't have any teeth, but there is one poking through on the bottom. Finally! Here are some recent pictures. I hope you enjoy them, because like I stated before it is no easy task getting a picture of him.

Last night Sawyer went out to dinner with his girlfriend Addisyn and then he brought her back to the house to show off some of his new toys. Addisyn's parents came too.

Sawyer showing off his new ride.

This morning Lou Lou came by to play with Sawyer. He actually sat still long enough for her to read him a book.
1 comment:
he's getting so big! i know what you mean about not getting good pics. every one i try to take of elliot is blurred -- he's always moving! :)
Post a Comment