Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year


Judy Garland, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Patsy Cline, and John Wayne

We celebrated the New Year with a lot of our celebrity friends at Jessica's house. We didn't take may pictures, because we were busy solving a murder, but you can go to Jessica's blog for more pictures and details.



Then today we had some friends over to hang out and eat Olive Garden leftovers. This is my friend April and her 7 week old baby Isaac. He is so sweet and it kind of made me miss having a little baby around the house. Mike, Meg, and Jessica were here too, but you know what they look like. Just Kidding, but I didn't get any pictures of everyone.
This evening we met Sebastian, Litlith and their parents for dinner at Fudruckers. Sebastian is spending the night tonight and we will hang out tomorrow and enjoy one of our last days of Christmas vacation.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

oh MY goodness...i would have never known that was lilith! she's so grown up! has it really been that long?! wow...

Ashley said...

Sea Bass looks scrawny...get that boy a pork chop! No, really, they look so great!! I wish we could come over and play. Wow, they are big!

meredith said...

Well, Sebastian is as picky as always with his eating. They asked us how did you get him to eat and we told them it was always a struggle. Lilith on the other hand eats everything! She is going to be bigger than her brother pretty soon.

Unknown said...

Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy (belated) New Year, sounds like you guys had a blast at the New Years party.

auDi tHis woRld said...

Are you kidding me? Look how Lilith has GROWN!!!!

And your little Sawyer is TOO CUTE for words! Each time you post new pics and Daniel is home while I'm looking, I always say, "Daniel, come in here and look at how cute Sawyer is!!" (cute, in a manly sort of way...he is a boy, I know! And I'm learning "cute" is not a boy's term!!)

meredith said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Winter. Kim, it's ok if you call Sawyer cute. I think he is cute, too! I think your little niece is just precious and of course I love her name.