Sunday, January 28, 2007

10 months old

I meant to post this on January 26th which is when Sawyer turned 10 months old, but I didn't get around to it. I am sorry I haven't been very good about posting lately. First, I don't have much time and second, I don't have anything interesting to write about. My mom requested that I put some new pictures or video up, so here are some I took on the 26th. If Justin can pull himself away from slickdeals.com maybe he could post a new video. It is fun watching my tiny baby become a little boy. Right now he loves to explore. This is why I don't have time to post! I am constantly chasing after him. He likes to play hide and seek with me and he loves to talk in a deep voice. We have been doing baby sign language with him and he is picking it up well. He can do dog, all done, and his own version of milk and more. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

He celebrated turning 10 months by playing with the tupperware. This kept him occupied long enough for me to clean the kitchen, but then I had to clean the tupperware that he drooled all over.

Camera man in training!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

10 months old!!! aww...doesn't it make you sad that he's growing up so fast! i remember i was so sad when andrew turned 1!! won't be long and sawyer will be having a big birthday bash!! he's such a little cutie!!

good luck w/ the signing!!

Tracy said...

He is so cute! I may be asking you for pointers and suggestions soon!