Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Daddy's Little Buddy

I think Justin has been reading to Sawyer from his Mac Addict magazines. I think these pictures are so cute. Look how intently Sawyer is looking at the computer. I think I have seen this zoned out look before. I wonder where? We are still not sure who Sawyer looks like, but I know where he gets this from.


Three heads are better than one.


Justin picked out this outfit (or should I say shirt and shorts) for Sawyer and he looks so sweet in it! Justin says boys don't wear outfits.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

really meredith...any comment about three heads being better than one is just waiting for austin and michael to talk about the family head.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Dang it, Jessica! You beat me to the punch line! I was logging into the comment section for just that purpose. I'll refrain, though, since you already see it coming.

meredith said...

I know, I know! I have been waiting to see what they would say about it.

Megan said...

sawyer gets cuter all the time!

Unknown said...

I'll just say, that looks like trouble x 3 (except the middle one looks like a cutie). And that's all I'm saying!!

Mandy said...

I agree with Winter. That picture of all 3 Bufkin boys looks like trouble!!! :)