Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Our 3 favorite kiddos



We were able to meet two of our favorite people for dinner Monday night...Sebastian and Lilith. Their Aunt Devi brought them to the Olive Garden to see us. We were met by Sebastian who ran to us and showered us with hugs. He was very happy to meet Sawyer. He kept saying, " I love Sawyer." Both of the kids are doing great. Lilith demonstrated her new ability to walk and say new words. Her favorite word is uh-oh. We had not seen them since December so they have both grown and learned new things. They haven't changed too much though. Sebastian is still the sweetest five year old I know and Lilith doesn't stop smiling. She gave us lots of love too. She must have missed Justin's gotee, because she touched it every chance she got. It seems like a lifetime ago that they were living here with us. We are thrilled that we get to keep in touch with them and that they are doing well. They are both such special children and we know God has great plans for their lives. I can't wait until Sawyer can run around and play with them.


5 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Lilith has gotten so big!

Anonymous said...

I miss Sea bass, too.

auDi tHis woRld said...

6 weeks old and I STILL haven't met the little tyke! SO SORRY! I can't believe how time has FLOWN. He is super cute...I mean, I didn't expect any less, but I just can't get over how cute his little nose is!!!

Sarah said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Meredith!!!! Hope you had a great one!

Unknown said...

Hey you two! Can ya'll help me get in touch with mia. Do you have any kind of contact info. I'd appreciate any help you can throw my way.