
We had a fun filled weekend with the happy couple. It was our first road trip with Sawyer and he turned out to be a great little traveler. He pretty much slept the whole time in the car waking only to eat. He takes after his mommy since that is what I like to do on car trips. We didn't take many pictures this weekend, but I will post what I have.

Ashley was a beautiful bride and I was so excited to be a part of her special day!
Sawyer slept through the reception
All of the Fort Worth couples. 
Ashley looking excited as she leaves for her honeymoon!
They should be in Ireland by now. Hopefully they will post some pictures when they come back.
After the wedding we went out to eat with Meg, Michael, Trey and Tracy. It was fun to catch up with old friends.
4 comments:
Ashley did look beautiful! And it was so great to hang out with old friends... but very near and dear friends. Too bad we don't live closer. Sometimes I feel a little isolated up here in the Ozark hillbilly country!
It is good you got to see Michael and Meg while you were in Little Rock. You never get to see them anytime else ;o)
I know we see Mike and Meg all the time. I was talking about Trey and Tracy, but we had a good time with all of you.
I'm glad to hear everything went well. I'm sad that we couldn't make it (Justin graduated Friday night)! Anyway, thanks for posting the pics!!
Post a Comment