
Our weekend has been rather boring. We have been painting the living room and I spent yesterday cleaning. I miss the days when all I had to do on Saturday was eat pancakes and watch cartoons. We did take a break to watch Elizabethtown last night. If you haven't seen it I think you should. We enjoyed it. Justin had to be at school yesterday at 6:15 a.m. for a UIL competition. Exciting!!!!! The calculator team he coaches came in first place. I asked him if they dumped gatorade on his head when they won? I am sure they all had a wild time last night after the big victory!
I did get to spend a lot of quality time with our dog, Jasmine this weekend. I think she has been feeling neglected since we have been so busy lately. She is such a sweet dog! I realized I have not yet put a picture of her on our blog, so here she is.
5 comments:
ok so i have no idea what UIL is as i'm not in the cool teacher/education loop...but i'm thinking gatorade being all wet and stuff wouldn't play well with calculators and surely the coach of the calculator team would have one in his pocket protector...but the image definitely made me laugh :)
Laugh it up...Justin wears a pocket protector Ha! Ha! It's actually a full contact sport so I have these geeks doing calculator curls and talking about each other's mama.
-Justin
Is Jasmine a miniture schnauzer? She looks like my Bongo except he's black and white. She is adorable!
Sarah, yes she is. I didn't know that's the kind of dog you had. They are such good dogs. Justin's parents have a black one too named Jasper.
ok accountability partner, she's up and ready for your approval.
Post a Comment