Monday, December 05, 2005

Party at the BSU!!!

We have secured the BSU...I repeat we have secured the BSU. Upon Michael & Meg tieing the knot we are going to celebrate in a different fashion than the bride and groom. We are heading over to the BSU to celebrate the new year. BSU alumi are going to be in town so why not. Jessica and I are trying to get the word out with evites so if you haven't received one then let us know. We don't have everyone's email address so speak up and be counted. Details will be in the evite.

Recently I mentioned the party to Austin Perry and Ashley Howard. Look at their reaction...

That's one psyched couple that will be making their way to the event. See you there!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet!!! I made it on the Bufkin's blog! I am more than excited at the thought of seeing friends that I have not seen in years! Thanks for getting it together, homosleeve will be in attendance.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

I don't understand. In what fashion will we be celebrating? Please expound.

Ashley said...

Quick question...did you invite Michael and Meg to the shin-dig....I did not see their names on the evite. Just because they will be married does not mean they will not want to hang out with us....geez, Justin, could you be any more inconsiderate?!?

meredith said...

For more details about what fashion you will be celebrating refer back to your blog. Of course, if you think you will have more fun at the party you are welcome to attend!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

is it possible for us to have our cake and eat it too? As in, can we both celebrate in our married fashion while celebrating w/ you guys?

Ashley said...

We should send an evite to the Carlins. Is Linda gonna be there?

Sarah said...

I see how much I'm loved. No evite here.

meredith said...

Sarah,
I wanted to invite you, but didn't have your e-mail address. Send it to me and I will send you one. I promise I thought of you.

Ashley said...

Sarah
I think I saw your name on the list. It was under sehmoss I think....

Ashley said...

Michael,
I am sorry, but those two "celebrations" are mutually exclusive....

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

well if I'm going to go to all the trouble of renting a bunny suit...

Sarah said...

Just had to mess with you! We are actually going to be snow skiing! We will be driving back that night. SORRY! I absolutely HATE that I will miss everyone!!!!!! If any of you will be in town an extra few days let me know. I do not have to be back in Baton Rouge until the 9th. I would love to see any and all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I did get an evite today.