
Meredith and I decided to go on a little trip during our Thanksgiving break to the Boston area. It was cold and rainy part of the time but we still managed to have a great time. That Meredith is a pretty good travel companion. We were in line for a not-so-great Thankgiving buffet and this old guy sees us give each other a hug and kiss and he says, " You must be newlyweds, ha ha". Not bad after three and a half years of marriage. We ate a bunch of great food including a cool little Italian restaurant in "Little Italy" . We also went to Harvard and had a guided tour which was rich in political and historical trivia. Here is a pic of us at Harvard Yard.


We also took a day trip down to Plymouth Plantation and saw a recreation of where Thanksgiving all began. Meredith got a chance to catch up with some of her old friends from college (pictured with Meredith). Don't let the ladies conservative dress fool you because they are wild. Plymouth was a unique experience that took us through four modes of public transportation to get to, but worth the trip.
What's next....time to get out the Christmas lights and the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation DVD and get into the holiday spirit!
6 comments:
So did you bring me back a t-shirt? It looks like it was a lot of fun.
I am glad you guys had a good time and I am also glad to have you back!
Can I come over for a screening of Christmas Vacation?? I will bring Elf....deal??
You have never seen Christmas Vacation until you have seen it with a Bufkin!
And by the way, I remember those girls with Meredith back in the day. I think those are the folks that took her to Rabb's one night during her sophomore year...Scandalous broads!!!
Rabb's? What's that? You must mean the library, because that's where I spent all of my free time in college.
Looks like yall had a fun time. Wish I could come watch the movie with yall too!
Thanks for the anniversary wish!
You guys are letting your fan base down w/ such infrequent postings. You should take some lessons from your sister. And don't give me that whole, "We've got real jobs" malarky.
Hey Meredith & Justin,
I am so excited for the two of you. Just got your message about baby boy bufkin...can't wait to meet him in a few more months. I also just found yall's site through Ashley's. It has been awhile and I miss talking to you. This house is about to kill me and hopefully it will slow down in a couple more weeks....I know I at least will be moved in before Christmas just dont know the exact date yet. Hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon!!:)
Post a Comment