
This is me at 22 weeks. I am finally beginning to feel pregnant. People are starting to touch and talk to my stomach. It is a little strange. Today one of my students just realized that I am pregnant ( I teach special ed) and he asked me "what do you got in there?" My students always keep me laughing. They are very interested in the baby and always ask me questions.
I am enjoying my second trimester. I feel the baby move everyday now. Right now Justin is playing the guitar for Sawyer. He is hoping he will be ready to learn how to play by the time he turns 6 months.
We had a fun weekend visiting Sebastian and Lilith this past weekend. Their aunt brought them to the galleria to see us. We went to see Santa, played in the play land, and listened to a story teller. The best part was watching Justin try to teach Sebastian how to ice skate. It was so entertaining because Justin had never put on a pair of ice skates before. It really wish I had a video camera to capture the moment. It was great to see the kids. It is such a blessing to us that we can continue to spend time with them.
Only 2 more weeks until Christmas break! I can't wait!
8 comments:
Yea!!! Mer Mer's first post by herself! I am so proud.
Did you get the rest of your decorations put up this weekend? Do the Bufkin's have plans for Friday?
Is Justin starting to have "sympathy belly" yet?
Pick on me (the fat boy) is that what it is...actually my belly has grown a bit. I guess I will have to post pictures. hehe.......
We have my faculty Christms party on Friday night. We also have parties on Saturday and Sunday evenings as well. Sorry! Can you come over on Thursday?
You are a cute pregnant woman!!
We're not picking on you. We just thought it'd be cute for you to share w/ your wife in this experience.
thanks for all of the Gumbo and good times.
Mandy,
It is so good to hear from you. Do you have a blog? I tried to get to it,but I wasn't able to.
Post a Comment