Thursday, November 10, 2005

We have joined the underground network of bloggers...

Meredith and I are pleased to announce that this week we found out that we will have a baby boy in the house soon (Sawyer Bruce Bufkin). The excitement of our baby has helped us to cope with the leaving of our foster children (Sebastian & Lilith). We will soon post pictures of the children as well as the sonogram of our baby. I guess that you could say that our blog is under construction. Have a great day...you have officially been blogged by the Bufkins!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

welcome to the wonderful blogging world!!! I love you guys....

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

aahhh, it feels so great to be blogged by a bufkin!

Sarah said...

Hey! Glad to hear yall are doing good. Congrats on the baby!

auDi tHis woRld said...

I'm super glad to have been BLOGGED by the Bufkins. No one else I'd rather be BLOGGED by!!!!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Heeyyyy! I made the link list! yahooooooo!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about this new-fangled blogging stuff - but AWESOME about the baby!!!!! My "kids" are all growing up!! I love you guys!
(eclewell@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that maybe Jason might also be a good choice for your baby's name. Congratulations!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Jason?! I don't know if I've ever heard of a more foolish name than Jason! Now, I think Sanks Bufkin would be a great choice.

Anonymous said...

Only name your child Sanks Bufkin if you desire him to be pelted with rocks and have his lunch stolen every day by the kids from the calculator club. Maybe an even better moniker for the young Bufkin might be Jason the Warrior Bufkin. Kinda has a ring to it don't you think?