Friday, May 22, 2009

Slippin and Slidin


My aunt Samantha gave us this water slide, because they got a new pool this year. We don't have a very good backyard for it, so we gave it to our good friends who live in our neighborhood. The kids love it! Here are a few videos Justin took of the kids going down the slide.



This one is of Sawyer's friend, Makinly. She is a cutie!



Jax wasn't so sure at first if he wanted to slide by himself. I had to give him a little push, but he loved it and kept asking for more.


I don't know if I have ever seen Jax so excited. He is usually so serious all the time, but he was squealing like crazy and could not stop smiling. If they like this they should love the water park this summer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like yall had alot of fun! The same day I read this our neighbor put one up in his backyard. Anna was so jealous. :)