Lilly turned 2 on April 20th. I still can't believe she is two years old. She is doing a great job of keeping up with her big brother, Sebastian. He is going to have to start eating something besides candy if he doesn't want her to be taller than him. She is a better eater than her brother. It is so funny how different they are. At Lilly's party Sebastian chose a white cupcake and ate it very neatly without getting any icing on his face or hands. This is the same child who at 4 years old had to make sure everything in his bedroom was in it's place before he went to sleep at night. He also didn't like to eat catsup because it was too messy. His sister on the other hand, chose a cupcake with red icing and sprinkles and dove right in. They both have such fun personalities. It has been such a blessing watching them grow these past two years. I am so proud of them and so proud of their mother, Chelsea. God is really working in all of their lives.
Chelsea called me a couple of months ago to see how I was doing and to tell me that God had brought me to her mind to pray for that week. That was the same week we found out I was pregnant, but hadn't told anyone yet. She was such an encouragement to me then. It has just been so neat to see God work in our families. Chelsea and her new husband, Taylor are expecting a baby soon. Lilith won't be the baby much longer, but I know she will be a great big sister. Sawyer thinks they are the greatest and I know their new brother or sister will too.
2 comments:
What an encouraging story! God is good and works in amazing ways! Thanks, Mer! ~ Renae
2?! i remember when you guys got them -- how time flies! i'm so happy you guys still get to be a part of their lives, and even happier about what God is doing in hers.
Post a Comment