Friday, April 13, 2007

Eggs, Doctors, and Smiling Kids

I haven't blogged in a while, and I am sitting here trying to think about what is new with us. Last weekend we went to visit my Grandma for Easter. Sawyer had fun playing with our cousins. It was a cold weekend, but we still managed to get one little trip to the park in. I bought him a little jon jon for Easter and I still put him in it even though it was freezing. We went to the sunrise service that was held inside my grandma's church. I just bundled him up in a blanket to carry him in. He is getting so big. At his last doctor's appointment he weighed almost 24 1bs. He is cutting two top teeth. He still isn't walking by himself, but he is close. He is also saying new words everyday.
I had a check-up on Monday and everything is going well. I am 14 weeks and feeling much better than I was a couple of weeks ago. I was having trouble sleeping, but that has gotten so much better this week. I am thankful, because I couldn't take another sleepless night. We should find out the sex of the baby at my next check-up.

Sawyer and Miranda dying eggs. Sawyer was trying to eat the eggs and drink the dye. Well, he knows that we normally eat when we sit at the table.

Sayer and Daddy at the park.

Sawyer, Grandma, and Sarah(my cousins 2 year old daughter). They are about 15 months apart and Sawyer weighs more than Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. He is getting big! 241 b's! Is that in "bales?" A bale is like 480 pounds. What a monster.