Monday, April 12, 2010
Catfish Festival
We went to the catfish festival in Winnsboro with the Strain family last Saturday. Justin used to go every year when he was growing up, but the boys and I had never been.
The kids got their faces painted. Sawyer didn't want to get his done until he saw that Jax got a sucker when he was finished.

They had fun listening to Big Al Cherry. Sarah and Jax loved dancing. I tried to post a video, but it isn't working. If you go to my Facebook you can see it.


The boys ate huge corn dogs and we all shared a huge lemonade. Justin and I had the catfish. This picture of Sawyer was taken not long before he threw up all over my leg. Besides that little incident we all had a great time. When we got back to Monroe the kids played in Todd and Megan's backyard. We ended the day with dinner at Danken Trail and ice cream at Eskimos. They were filthy and exhausted after a long napless day. I think we all slept well that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment