Ashley and I have been best friends since freshman year of college. We remained close when she was in Africa for two years, so I don't think a few hour drive will come between our friendship. It does break my heart that I won't be here when little Charlotte enters the world, but I will be back to spoil her whenever I can.
Here is Austin trying to put the moves on Justin. I am sure poor Clay felt like the third wheel.
Of course, it wouldn't be a party without Jessica, Linda, and Meg (the hostess with the mostess).
We were so happy that Phil and Teresa made the drive down to see us off. Thanks, guys. Kate is the cutest little baby and Jax enjoyed loving on her.
Clay, Robin, Noah, and Jude will be missed by all of us. "Big Noah" as Sawyer calls him is one of his best buddies.
Sawyer took all the kids on a "train" ride. He has quite the imagination these days.
Another one of Sawyer's best buddies is Austin. Both of my children have loved Austin since they were babies, so little Charlotte should be a pretty happy little lady when she meets her Daddy for the first time.
We are all going to miss Auntie Jessica.
Meg and Michael got the whole gang together and we appreciate them so much. Our boys are quite fond of little Naomi as well.
We thank God for these sweet friendships. Each of them has been such an encouragement to us as we seek to glorify God with our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment