We also went to the sprinkler park one day. The boys were in heaven. They got to play in the water, the sand box, climb, and slide all in one outing.
This little monkey is not afraid of anything. First, I found him standing on the top bar of the monkey bars reaching for the rings. Then instead of just using the stairs he decided to climb up the swinging ladder to get to the slide. He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.
Sawyer helped me make cookies one evening. I am wearing this cute apron made by my good friend, Meg. I love it! I feel so stylish as I am cooking and washing dishes.
Friday morning I took Sawyer to see the movie "Up". This was the first time I had ever taken him to the movies. He has been once before with Jessica, but I have never been with him. I think he was most excited about the popcorn and the 3-D glasses than he was about the movie. It's a good thing, because the movie wasn't working and we didn't even get to see it. We did watch the previews twice. Yippee! Sixteen dollars for an hour of preview is not my idea of a good deal. We did get rain check tickets though, so hopefully Justin and I will be able to see a movie sometime soon.
We introduced sweet Naomi to Doogoland. She was all about the shopping cart and play food.
We also went to the water park twice last week. We got season passes again this year and we love it. Yesterday after his nap, Jax brought we his shoes and said " go water park." We were there all morning, but he wanted to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment