Sawyer posing for a picture. Sarah was the photographer during our breakfast at La Madeline's.
The fam at the aquarium.
Sawyer and the big fish. He tried to chase some of the fish, but he didn't catch any.
Rebecca, Grandma, and me at the wedding. Doesn't my grandma look beautiful?
It was a lovely wedding at a beautiful place called the Victorian House in Kaufman, Texas. The wedding ceremony was in a quaint little chapel and then the reception was held in the home. Everything was perfect. We are glad we were able to attend.
Just a little update on me and the baby: I went to the dr. on Monday and she gave me a test to see if I was at risk of going into lobor anytime soon. It was negative, so I should not be having a baby in the next couple of weeks. That was a relief and I started feeling better, so I decided I could work VBS at church last week. On Wednesday I had a really bad dizzy spell with blurred vision that lasted at least an hour. Justin had to come and get me because I couldn't drive home. It was embarrasing and also a little scary. My doctor said the baby is having a growth spurt right now that is taking a lot out of me, so my blood sugar was low. She just told me to take it easy and eat often. I am finding the take it easy part to be harder than it sounds. Poor Justin has had to work double duty to help around the house. I couldn't do it without him and my in-laws helping so much with Sawyer. I am so thankful I don't have to go back to work in August, because I don't think my body could handle it. Ashley told me that Jax is going to be my high maintenence child. So far that is true, because my last pregnancy was pretty uneventful. Well, I just wanted to give a little update.
2 comments:
The dress you are wearing in the wedding picture... the brown and blue one - did you get it at Motherhood, because I think I have the same dress! :) Although, I haven't tried to get into it in a while... nothing seems to fit right anymore. :)
yes, it is from motherhood and i am sure it won't fit for much longer. It is a little shorter each time I wear it. Not much longer for you, Tracy
Post a Comment